Practice Room Access
Practice Rooms at the UCA will be available for use by the following students only:
- I am enrolled as a music major for Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am enrolled as a music minor and taking applied lessons in Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am enrolled with a musical theater concentration for Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am a non-performing arts major enrolled in a CSU large ensemble for Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am a non-performing arts major enrolled in applied lessons for Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am enrolled in MU159 Voice Class in Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am enrolled in TH373 Scene into Song in Fall 2023: Y/N
- I am performing in the Fall 2023 Musical Theater Production: Y/N
If you can answer yes to any of the above, you are eligible for practice room access. We are unable to accommodate requests for practice room use for anyone who does not fall into one of these categories.
All students who request and are granted practice room access must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Practice rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis for the above student categories. We no longer require room reservations to be made for an individual practice session and there is no limit to how many hours a student may use a practice room. Students are free to use any of the general practice rooms (except those designated for collaborative piano, piano performance majors, organ or harp).
- Access to the practice rooms will be given after completing the online request form and your CSU ID card will serve as the keycard to enter the rooms.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your request. You will receive an email confirmation when your ID has been programmed to access the practice rooms.
- A request for practice room access will be granted for an entire calendar year (until Aug. 2024) for music majors or musical theater concentration majors. Any other category of request will be granted until the end of the Fall 2023 semester and you will need to complete the form again in Spring 2024.