- Praeludium in F# minor, BuxWV 146 by Dieterich Buxtehude (1637-1707)
- Two Cincinnati Improvisations by Gerre Hancock (1934-2012) transcribed T. Wilson
- Passacaglia in C minor, BWV 582 by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- Variations on an Easter Theme (for organ duet) by John Rutter (b. 1945)
Ken Cowan and Todd Wilson
- Two Preludes on American Hymn Tunes by George Shearing (1919-2011)
- Symphony No. 5, Op. 42 by Charles-Marie Widor (1844-1937) Allegro vivace (Variations)
About Todd Wilson
Todd Wilson is represented by Karen McFarlane Artists Mgt.
Regarded across America and around the world as one of today’s finest concert organists, Todd Wilson is head of the Organ Department at the Cleveland Institute of Music, Director of Music at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in Cleveland, Ohio, and Curator of the E.M. Skinner organ at Cleveland’s Severance Music Center. Wilson has been heard in recital at major venues throughout the United States, Europe, and Japan, and has appeared with symphony orchestras around the world. He has made many recordings on the Raven, Naxos, JAV, Delos, Gothic, Disques du Solstice and other private labels, and has served on the jury for many of the world’s most prestigious competitions, most recently the St. Albans International Organ Competition (UK) and the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition (US). In addition, for the 2021-22 academic year, he served as visiting professor of organ at the University of Michigan.
Wilson holds the Fellow and Choirmaster certificates from the American Guild of Organists and has been a featured recitalist at many Guild conventions. An active interest in improvisation has led to his popular improvised accompaniments to classic silent films.
Schedule & TicketsNightly at 7:30 pm
1400 Remingon St. - Fort Collins