Creative Musical Movement Camp
Three fun sessions focused on music and movement for ages 6-9. The music through movement approach to music education teaches an understanding of music – its fundamental concepts, its expressive meanings, and its deep connections to other arts and human activities – through ground breaking techniques incorporating rhythmic movement, aural training, and physical, vocal and instrumental improvisation. Download a flyer (PDF).
Schedule (subject to change)
- Monday, June 20, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 22, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Parent drop-off (11 a.m.) and pick-up (12 p.m.): inside the front lobby of the University Center for the Arts.
- $8/day, $24/total: sign up for one or all three!
- Space is limited to 30 children per day
- Please apply by June 1
- Click here for an application (PDF)