Colorado State University is the proud home of 37 holdings related to Dalcroze Eurhythmics. These materials were donated to our University by Kathy Bowers, former Dalcroze student and retired professor emerita of Webster University in Saint Louis, Mo. Colorado State students who are in residence at the University Center for the Arts have access to these materials on a check-out basis.
- Abramson, Robert, Rhythm Games for Perception and Cognition Book 1, Music & Movement Press, 1973.
- Aronoff, Frances W., Music and Young Children – expanded edition, Turning Wheel, 1979.
- Bachmann, Marie, Dalcroze Today: An Education Through and Into Music, Oxford University Press, 1993.
- Barker, Sarah, The Alexander Technique: The Revolutionary Way to Use Your Body for Total Energy, Bantam Books, 1978.
- Campbell, Laura, Sketches for Further Harmony and Improvisation, Self-published, 1994.
- Campbell, Laura, Sketches for Improvisation, Stainer & Bell, 1986.
- Campbell, Laura, Sketching at the Keyboard, Stainer & Bell, 1982.
- Clark, Carol, Rhythmic Activities for the Classroom, Instructor Publications, 1974.
- Doll, Edna and Mary Jarman Nelson, Rhythms Today!, Silver Burdett, 1965.
- Dorian, Margery, Ethnic Stories for Children to Dance, BBB Associates, 1978.
- Driver, Ann, Music & Movement, Oxford University Press, 1973.
- Driver, Ethel, A Pathway to Dalcroze Eurhythmics, Thomas Nelson, 1963.
- Dutoit, Claire-Lise, Music Movement Therapy, Dalcroze, 1965.
Findlay, Elsa, Rhythm and Movement: Applications to Dalcroze Eurhythmics, Summy-Birchard, 1971.
- Gell, Heather, Music, Movement and the Young Child, Australasian, 1973.
- Gray, Vera and Rachel Percival, Music, Movement & Mime for Children, Oxford University Press, 1962.
- Humphrey, Doris, The Art of Making Dances, Grove Press, 1959.
- Jaques-Dalcroze, Emile, Rhythm Music & Education – revised edition, Dalcroze Society, 1973.
- Jaques-Dalcroze, Emile, A Record of the London School of Dalcroze Eurhythmics and its Graduates at Home and Overseas 1913-1973, Dalcroze.
- Jones, Genevieve, Movement in the Right Direction, Volkwein Bros., 1979.
- Laban, Rudolf, Modern Educational Dance – 3rd edition, MacDonald and Evans, 1975.
- Landis, Beth and Polly Carder, The Eclectic Curriculum in American Music Education: Contributions of Dalcroze, Kodály, and Orff, MENC, 1972.
- McGhee, Joanne and Sally Monsour, Movement Experiences in the Primary Classroom: Ways the ‘Moving’ Child Can Learn, Harris Music, 1978.
- Mead, Virginia Hoge, Dalcroze Eurhythmics in Today’s Music Classroom, Schott, 1994.
- Méthode Jaques-Dalcroze, Die Rhythmik – 1st book and 2nd book, Lausanne, 1916/1918.
- La Rhythmique Jaques-Dalcroze: Stories Yesterday and Today, F.I.E.R., 1981.
- Rosenstrauch, Henrietta, Percussion, Movement and the Child: A Guide for Teachers, Carl Van Roy, 1964.
- Schnebly-Black, Julia and Stephen F. Moore, The Rhythm Inside: Connecting Body, Mind, and Spirit through Music, Rudra Press, 1997.
- Steiner, Rudolf, Eurythmy as Visible Music, Steiner Press, 1977.
- Thackray, R.M., Music for Modern Educational Dance Books 3-6, Novello, 1963.
- Thackray, R.M., Music and Physical Education, G.Bell, 1965.
- Vanderspar, Elizabeth, Dalcroze Handbook: Principles and Guidelines for Teaching Eurhythmics, Roehampton Institute.
- Wax, Edith, Dalcroze Dimensions, Mostly Movement, 1979.
- Wax, Edith and Sydell Roth, Mostly Movement: Stories and Activities for Musical Growth Book 1- First Steps, Mostly Movement, 1979.
- Wilt, Joy and Terre Watson, Rhythm and Movement: 160 Experiences for Children, Creative Resources, 1977.
- Witt-Feiler, Inge, Henrietta Rosenstrauch: A Tribute, Dalcroze Society, 1976.