Undergraduate Scholarship Parameters
- Talent-based scholarships are awarded based on audition day results. There is no separate audition for talent-based scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients are required to participate in two major performing organizations. The extent of participation depends on your instrument or voice, and the decision of the music faculty. Ensemble placement auditions are held each fall and spring. Click here for audition details.
- Students receiving awards must fulfill their scholarship obligation in the instrumental, vocal, or keyboard area specific to their scholarship.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to four years and start at $500.
- Scholarships are credited directly to your university student account.