- Scholarships are awarded based on audition day results. There is no separate audition for scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to participate in two major performing organizations. The extent of participation depends on your instrument or voice, and the decision of the music faculty. Ensemble placement auditions are held each fall and spring. Click here for audition details.
- Students receiving awards must fulfill their scholarship obligation in the instrumental, vocal, or keyboard area specific to their scholarship.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to four years and range from $500 to upwards of $5,000, depending on student ability and involvement.
- Scholarships are credited directly to your university student account.
- If you are receiving any type of financial aid from the institution you are now attending, the head of your department or school must write a letter of release before you can be considered for financial aid at Colorado State. Please address the letter to:
Chairman, Music Scholarship Committee
Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance
1778 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1778