Apply / Audition
Applicants seeking admission to the Master's of Music program, please visit our online application to apply for Spring 2017 or future term.
In addition to the general admission requirements set by the Graduate School, applicants must fulfill the following requirements set by the School:
- Applicants electing the performance or conducting options must audition in person for area faculty.
- Applicants electing music education, music education with Kodály emphasis, or music therapy may audition in person or submit a DVD.
- the School will be in contact once we receive your complete application to schedule an audition.
- The Graduate Record Exam test is not required for entrance into the University or Music Program.
Your completed application and all associated materials must be received by Feb. 15, 2016.
Submit Application Materials
- After submitting your online application and paying your application fee, begin submitting your supporting materials to complete your application.
- Upload a variety of supporting documents directly to your application.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075)
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
Check Your Application Status
Friday, December 9, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, February 18, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, February 20, 1-5 p.m.
Saturday, February 25, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.